譯註:很多人在等待"事件"的發生,但是遲遲未來,總在抱怨,那麼請看這個影片。(http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oFVBRds2RBE)

和諧信念:Be > Cause 存在狀態導致/決定事件的發展。
真正改變的標誌是:即使外在一樣,你的行動卻不一樣,然後你才真的改變了。

改變自己就是改變世界!


Good day,Bashar!
巴夏,你好!

And to you,good day!
你好!


Thank you so much for being here with us.
非常感謝你與我們同在


I'd like to continued a conversation that we had earlier with a women with a blind daughter.
我想繼續聊聊之前提到的那個女人和她的失明的女兒


And you spoke about Themes.
你談到了生命的課題


Then she has a Themes.
她也有她的生命課題


And I"m trying to understand that manifestation,or believing passionately,having passion,
我想知道,如果一個人的生命課題還沒完成,


may not even translation to anything,if there's a theme,that's has not been finished.
那她的顯化、相信,激情等等,可能就無法實現


In a sense,but that's part of the theme.
某種意義上說是對的,但這也是生命課題的一部分


In other words,allowing yourself to explore whatever may seem to be an obstacle is usually the theme
換句話說,讓自己去探索任何看似是障礙的東西,通常就是生命課題


And exploring it fully is usually what allows you to turn the energy
盡可能完整地去體驗這個障礙,這股能量


that was heretofore experienced as an obstacle into the energy of your passion.
可以讓你將障礙轉變為你的激情,你的能量


So it's all connected,it's all one thing,it's all one act.
所以這一切都是相關的,都是同一件事,都是同樣的行動


All of the themes that you chose to explore have the capability of being turned into the energy of passion.
你選擇探索的所有生命課題都可以轉化為激情的能量


It's up to you to decide how to do that.
這取決於你決定怎麼做


So I have experienced Groundhog Day for about 10 years.
我體驗了大約10年的《土撥鼠日》(註:彼尚推薦的電影)


You"re talking about the idea of a repetitive exploration.
你說的是重複性探索


Yes,a repetitive life.Thing not manifesting.
是的,重複同樣生活。想要的事情都無法顯化


Thing not manifesting.
想要的事情無法顯化


First of all,it is not possible for nothing to not manifest.
首先,不可能什麼都不顯化的


There is always the manifestation.
顯化一直都在進行


So you obviously can manifest,yes?
那麼很顯然你能顯化,對吧?


Yes,I keep manifest the same things over and over again.
是的,我一直在一遍又一遍地顯化相同的東西


All right.And what does that teach you?
好!那這在教你什麼呢?


And what is that thing?
你一直在顯化什麼東西呢?


Continuous illness issue.
長時間的病痛問題


Such as?
比如?


I call it my mystery illness,nobody can figure out what it is.
我把它稱為"神秘疾病",沒有人能找出它的病因


May I ask you a question.
我可以問你一個問題嗎


I"m going to do a little doctoring here.
我這回要當個醫生


And do a little probing,if you don"t mind.
如果你不介意的話,我要做個病情診斷


Please do!
請便!


All right!
好的!


Tap Tap Tap Tap.
噠噠 噠噠(搭脈)


Let's listen to that heart,shall we?
讓我們聽聽心跳,好嗎?


Thump Thump Thump Thump
撲通 撲通 撲通 撲通


The idea here is when you make,I"ll use this word,an attempt to manifest something different當你決定要顯化一個不同的東西


and it doesn"t occur,or the same thing occurs,
而它並沒有出現,或者說,事情還是按平常一樣發生


How do you feel?
你感覺如何?


I personally feel like I am failing,because I believe in the law of attraction
我會覺得自己很失敗,因為我相信吸引力法則


Do you understand the law of attraction,is really the question.
真正的問題是:你真的明白吸引力法則嗎?


Do you understand really how it works?
你知道它是如何運作的嗎?


Maybe not.
也許不懂


I guess not.
可能我還真不懂


All right.
好!


Have you heard us talk about the idea of not basing how you feel on what happens outside your.
你有沒有聽過我們說的:不要基於外在發生的事情 來決定你內在的感受


Yes.
聽過。


You have?
你真的聽過?


I know it from other sources as well.
我從其他渠道知道的


And yet?
然而


I very connected to why it didn"t happen.
我還是很困惑:為什麼它沒有發生吶


So why should it surprise you that the same thing keeps happening
那麼你為什麼會覺得你"日復一日"的生活很奇怪呢?


to show you that you"re constantly basing
因為同樣的事情不斷發生在你身上,就是在告訴你


how you feel on what happens physically
你一直都由外在發生的事情來決定你內在的感受


instead of simply deciding how you"re going to feel regardless of what happens
而不是你自己決定你自己感受,不論外面發生什麼事


Because deciding that you will feel joy,no matter what happens
因為你下定決心:不管發生什麼,你都很喜樂


is the mark that you"ve actually changed,
這就標誌著你真正改變了


not whether it happens on the outside or not
而不是外在是否改變了


because if you still react to the outside with disappointment and frustration,
如果你對外在的事件仍感到失望和沮喪


Then all you"re actually doing is reinforcing the fact that you actually haven"t changed.
那麼你其實在強化"你還沒改變",這個事實(信念)


Therefore,why should the outside?
那麼,外在怎麼可能改變呢?


You see that's the paradox.
你明白這個悖論不?


If you still react to the idea that the outside hasn"t changed,
如果你對外在還沒改變,這種情況心生反應(情緒)


then you haven"t changed.
那麼你還沒有改變


Therefore,the outside can't.
因此,外在無法改變


because you haven"t actually changed.
因為你還沒有真正改變


The mark of true change is to behave differently even if the outside still looks the same,
真正的改變的標誌是:即使外在一樣,你的行動卻不一樣


then you have really changed.
然後你才真的改變了


Because you don"t care what the outside looks like.
因為你不在乎外在看起來怎麼樣


You just decide what you"re going to be,
你決定你的態度


who you are going to be,
你決定你要成為什麼樣的人


how you"re going to feel
你決定你的感受


Be—Cause
存在狀態 > 導致(決定)


Because why?
為什麼呢?


Be—Cause,
存在狀態導致(決定)事件的發展


That's why.
這才是真正的原因


Because that's what you prefer.
因為那是你最喜歡的


That's why.
這就是為什麼


You don"t need another reason .There is no other choice
你不需要其他理由,不需要其他選擇


But to feel the way you prefer to feel regardless of what's going on around
你只是在感受你喜歡的感受,不論周圍在發生什麼事情


And when you do that,then you give the outside the true opportunity to reflect it to,
當你這樣做的時候,你就給外在機會去映射你"改變了"


But if you have if you keep bringing in the idea the expectation that you"re waiting for the outside to change
但如果你還執著、期待、等待外在的改變


to reflect the change you say you"ve made on the inside
來映射你說的:你的內在已經改變


you haven"t changed.
那說明你沒有改變


Therefore,the outside won"t.
於是外在還是不變


That's the circle your creating.
於是你就這樣不斷惡性循環


That's why it keeps repeating
這就是為什麼你不斷重複地過同一種日子


Because you keep saying I changed,
因為你一直在說我變了 我變了


but then you keep peaking at the outside to see if that's true,
然後你時不時瞄瞄外在世界,看看是不是真的有所改變


instead of just saying it's true.
而不是說:我已經變了


Regardless of what's going on,I am a joyful being
不管發生了什麼事,我都很喜樂!


Regardless of what's going on,
如泰山崩於前而面不改色


Then you"ve changed,then the outside can reflect it.
於是你真的變了,然後在外在便映射出來你的改變


Make sense?
有道理嗎?


Absolutely!
當然!


Do you feel you have the ability to truly just choose to be a vibration of your preference,
你覺得你有能力,選擇保持在你喜歡的振頻上(凡事喜樂)


regardless of what's going on in your physical reality.
不論現實世界發生什麼事情嗎?


The last two weeks I had a download just like that,and it's the hardest time of my life
過去的兩周是我生命中最艱難的日子,那時我有類似的感悟


Congratulations.Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜!


Remember many of you have,over the course of years,
記住,你們中的許多人


called yourselves some kind of a kindergarten.you"re not!
多年來都認為自己還只是在上幼兒園


Earth is a master class.
地球是一個研究生課程


So you are strong for choosing to be on earth
你們選擇投胎在地球上,因為你們的靈魂足夠強大


to turn that much darkness and that much difficulty into light and effortlessness
強大到可以將如此沉重的黑暗與困難,轉化為明亮的光與輕鬆不費力


Earth is a master university,not a kindergarten
地球是一個研究所,而不是個幼兒園


So it's going to be challenging,that's all right
挑戰是不可避免的,但那也沒什麼


Because you are strong enough to handle it.
因為你們都足夠強大,有能力去解決它


That's why you chose to be on earth.
這就是為什麼你選擇來地球


It's a master class
這是一個研究所課程


Never think less of yourself
千萬不要小瞧了自己


You are all graduating with a Masters degree,do you understand?
你們都將獲得一個碩士畢業文憑,知道嗎?


So it's all right if the homework is a little challenging.
如果作業有點難的話,那也沒事


It's all right.
沒事的


You"ll get through it,You"ll figure it out.
你們會做好作業的 你們的考試都會過的


We have faith in you.
我們對你們有信心


But the question is...
重要的問題是…


Do I have faith?
我是否對自己有信心


Thank you!
謝謝你!


All right,A+
好,100分!(A+ 美國最高分)






轉載自:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oFVBRds2RBE/?resourceId=0_06_02_99






 

友善提醒:閱讀訊息時請保持身心靈的平靜與開放,並善用自己的直覺與內在智慧,感知有正面幫助的訊息,提取它們,並放下沒有共鳴的部分,無須執著、擔憂、恐懼;保持心態的正面與開放,樂觀迎接新的可能,一種接近真善美的可能。


世界正在往好的方向轉變~感謝一切~歡迎轉載~NAMASTE~

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    LoveNPeace 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()