Abundance seems to be an issue that absorbs much of your attention and has seemed to absorb much of your attention for quite some time.

豐盛富足這個問題佔據了你(當下的)很多的注意力,而且還佔據了很長時間。


Let's address the notions of abundance, so you can understand attracting abundance into your life is quite a simple matter and does not have to be in any way the struggle you may have created it to be.
今天,我們就來說說富足這一概念,這樣你就可以清楚地知道:吸引富足到你生活中來其實是很容易的一件事,你根本不需要通過艱苦奮鬥、努力拚搏就可以實現。


Many of you have been told that abundance is certain things, but is not other things.
你們很多人都被這樣教導過,認為:富足,即擁有某些特定的東西,而不是其他東西。


Many of you have become wrapped-up in the definitions that create abundance, or an apparent lack of it.
而且你們很多人也都被包裹在"你要嘛是豐盛的,要嘛是在匱乏之中"這樣的定義裡面。


Allow us to address the notion and make very clear in your understanding that it is only—ONLY—your definitions of abundance that prevent you from experiencing it in your lives.
現在就讓我們來詳細講解富足這個概念,這樣你就可以透徹地理解到:只有你對富足的定義,才會阻止你體驗到富足的生活。


There is absolutely nothing inherent in the idea of abundance or the experience of abundance that is difficult to attain.
擁有富足的理念,或者體驗富足的生活,這絕對沒有任何難度。


Only your definitions of abundance make it seem to be beyond your reach.
只有你對富足的定義,才會讓你認為"富足,我所欲也,然其遙不可及,可欲不可求也!"


Here comes another new definition.
現在,我就給你們來一個富足的新定義!


Are you paying attention?
你有注意看嗎?


Alright.                    
很好!


Abundance is the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it, period.
富足,就是在你需要做你需要做的事情時,你就能做到的能力,僅此而已。


"Hey, he didn't say anything about money.He left out money.What good is abundance without money?"
"嘿!他把錢給漏掉了!關於錢,他什麼也沒說。沒有錢,這算哪門子富足啊?"


Well, what good is money without abundance?
哈!沒有富足,有錢還有啥意思呢?


Again, allow yourself to understand the basic definition of abundance:the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it.
請再花點時間,好好理解一下富足的基本定義:富足,就是在你需要做你需要做的事情時,你就能做到的能力。


Now yes, on your planet we understand you have one symbol of abundance called money.
是的,我們也理解,在你們星球上,你們有一個富足的象徵,即金錢。


Yes, it's valid;
是的,它有效!


yes, it's creative;
是的,它有創意!


yes, it's going to change.
是的,它將發生改變!


But that's alright.It is still valid.
但這也是好事。它現在仍然有效。


It is just as creative as any other way to represent abundance.
它,就像其他代表富足的形式一樣,也有創造性!


"What do you mean, any other way? What other way?"
"你說"其他形式"是啥意思呀?還有哪些方式?"


Well, many other ways;
哈!方式多著呢!


And that's the difficulty in your definition.
而這就是你們對於富足的定義感到困難的地方。


If you only see abundance only as money very often you don't see abundance in its other forms.
如果你認為"富足就是有錢",那你就常常看不到富足的其他形式。


You're blind so to speak,abundance-blind.
你失明了!可以說,你在富足方面,是個瞎子。


Because "green" is the only color you allow abundance to come in.
因為你只允許"綠色的富足"進入你眼球。(綠色代表美元)


But abundance comes in a total spectrum.
但進入你眼球的富足是完整的光譜。


The idea is to understand you must relax your insistence that "It must come in this certain way or I won"t accept it.I won"t recognize it if I don"t see this and this on such and such a date, to the penny.Otherwise, I"m not abundant.What's wrong with me? I can't attract this amount of money by this date because I need it for this and I need it for that.What's wrong with me?"
你必須放下你的執著,不要認為:富足必須以某種方式到來,否則我不接受;如果X年X月X日我沒收到XX錢,那我就不是富足的;為什麼我無法在XX日前吸引到XX錢?哪裡出錯了?我還得需要錢做這事,需要錢做那事呢…我到底怎麼了?


Again, these are just definitions.
再次提醒,這些只不過是你的定義。


If you allow yourself to understand that abundance is simply whatever way, shape or form your automatic synchronicity can attract into your life what you need, to allow you to do what you need to do when you need to do it, then you will begin to realize that you are very abundant and have been for quite some time.
如果你真的明白富足只不過是你自動地、同步地吸引來任何你的生活所需,讓你可以在你需要做某件事的時候,你就能夠做到,那你就會開始明白:你是非常富足的,而且你已經富了很久了。


When money is the strongest way, then the money will be there.You"ll attract the opportunity to give you the money.
當金錢是(實現你做某事的)最強烈方式,那麼錢就會在那裡。你會吸引某個機會讓你可以擁有所需要的錢。


But when money is not the simplest way, when it is not the path of least resistance, that may be the last way it will manifest.
而當金錢不是最簡單的方式,不是最小阻力的道路,那你最不可能顯化出來的可能就是金錢。


You may be receiving many other ways that abundance is manifesting in your life, or I'll say, attempting to manifest in your life.But you may not be allowing it to, again, because of your definitions.
但你可能會接收到其他很多種的富足。這些富足顯化在你生命中,或者說"試圖"顯化在你生命中,但由於你的定義,你可能就不會允許它們進來。


I'll give you an analogy.
我用一個比喻來說吧!


This analogy keys directly into the concept of fundamental "unconscious" belief systems.
這個比喻,能夠直接"解鎖"你們的深層次無意識信念系統


When they are growing up, many individuals on your planet hear many stories, many parables as you call them.
在成長過程中,你們聽了很多的故事,很多的寓言


And perhaps one day you hear the parable of The Very Rich Person.
也許有一天,你還聽了一個叫《富豪》故事


And in being a small child, being open to all information, you sit there and absorb this parable.
小孩子對於所有的信息,都是敞開接收的。所以,小不點的你坐在那裡,認真地聽了這個故事。


And this parable says, "This person is exceedingly abundant."
這個故事說:"這個人,極其富裕"


And at the same time, "This person is an exceedingly mean, nasty person."
但同時,"他也是個非常的尖酸刻薄、卑鄙下流的人"

 
So your little budding mind says, "Oh, abundance equals nastiness."
你的小腦袋瓜想:"噢!有錢人就是卑鄙下流"


And it joins the two.The two ideas marry and fuse in your consciousness belief matrix.
於是,富足跟卑鄙下流就合二為一,進入了你的有意識的信念矩陣


So one day, when you"ve forgotten that you ever heard that parable, you grow up and say to yourself, "You know, I would really, really like to be abundant.I"d really like to be rich."
隨著時間的推移,你長大了,也忘記了這個故事。有一天,你對自己說:"哇!我真想做個有錢人!我太希望自己有錢了!"


But then, all of a sudden, somewhere deep down, so deep down that you can't even hear it.
但是突然之間,在你內心非常非常深的地方,傳出一個你根本聽不到的小聲音


A little voice says, "But if I become rich, I"m going to become nasty and I don"t want to do that—so I"m not going to let myself become rich.
那個小聲音說:"但是如果我有錢了,那我也會變得卑鄙下流!我不想成為這樣的人,所以我還是不要讓自己有錢吧!"


Now, when you begin to delve deep in your meditation, when you are quiet within yourself and dive back through your own personal history and discover what the beliefs are that you have about situations in life, including abundance,
現在,你開始進入深度冥想。當你內在安靜下來,回溯自你的過往經歷,去發現你對於生活中的某些情景有什麼樣的信念。


and where you got those beliefs and why you have them
找到你是在哪個地方種下這些信念,以及你為何會有這些信念。


then you can recognize how you may be sabotaging yourself, constantly short-circuiting yourself by having "piggy-backed" belief systems that have no business being joined together.
然後再認定出這些信念是如何讓你不斷地進入惡性循環,如何不斷地摧毀你自己。最後你會明白,這些你一直背負的信念,其實是不相干的事件捆綁在一起的結果。


When you understand that you may have beliefs like the one just mentioned, you can then clarify the issue by saying,
當你明白,你是因為這些緣由而有了這樣的信念,你就可以釐清問題,對自己說:


"Ah, but now I understand a person can be rich without being mean.
"啊!現在我明白了,一個人可以富足,也可以不酸刻薄、卑鄙下流"


Now I understand that.
"現在我真的明白了!"


But I had to understand that I believed it was not possible before this point.
"但我之前還認為這種情況是不可能的。"


I equated nastiness and abundance as the concept
"我把卑鄙下流和富足混為一談"


and therefore, would not allow myself to be rich, because I did not want to be nasty.
"於是我就不允許自己成為富人,因為我不想當個卑鄙小人"


I did not want the whole picture of what I thought it meant to be rich.
"因為我不想成為尖酸刻薄的有錢人"


Now, how would I prefer to believe it is to be rich?"
"那我現在更希望 自己所相信的有錢人是什麼樣子呢?"


Redefine, rewrite your own personal definitions.
重新定義,重新書寫你個人關於富足的定義


Once you understand what the definition is, rewrite it.
一旦你明白這個定義,重新書寫它


Use your imagination.
你可以運用你的想像力


Rewrite the belief the way you prefer it to be
以你自己喜歡的方式,重寫你的信念


I am a loving, kind, beautiful, artistic, creative, rich individual.
我是一個充滿愛、善良、美麗、有藝術天賦的、有創造力的、富足的人。"


that's the kind of individual I prefer to be.
我希望自己成為這樣的人"


And I now know I can be without in any way, shape or form having to hurt anyone else or myself, whatever I want to be.
現在我也知道,我可以成為我想成為的任何人,根本不需要通過傷害他人或自己方式來實現。


That's how powerful I really am.
真正的我,就是這麼強大!


That's true power.
這才是真正的力量!


When you understand that you are already as powerful as you need to be— without having to hurt anyone else or yourself—in order to create the reality you prefer, then you know True Power.
當你知道你已經足夠強大,根本不需要通過傷害自己或者他人,就能夠創造你想要的任何實相,那說明你明白了"真正的力量"


Power is not "control."
力量不是"控制"


It is not "domination."
力量不是"統治"


It is not "attempting to try" to make your reality conform to your will power.
也不是"試圖著嘗試"使你的實相符合你的意志


No.
不!


Will is simply focus.
意志,就是簡簡單單地聚焦/關注


It is simply clarity about who and what you are;what it is you prefer.
清清楚楚地知道你是什麼?你是誰?你想成為什麼?


And, clarity about what it is you believe you deserve.
並且弄清楚,你所相信的"你值得擁有什麼?"


That's a big issue.
這是一個"大哉問"


Deservability.
值得感


Big issue.
你們大部分人都有的問題


Especially with regard to abundance,
尤其是是富足方面


"Do I deserve to be abundant?"
"我值得富足嗎?"


But again, it is the actions themselves, it is the reality itself that says it all.
但話說回來,你的行動本身,你的實相本身說明了一切。


Are you willing to believe it to the point where you're willing to be it?
你是否願意相信你本是富足、你值得擁有富足以至於你願意將它們活出來的程度?


Are you willing to act it out, to be that person, that abundant person than can then attract that reality to themselves?
你是否願意表現得像那個富足的你一樣,從而將他的實相吸引過來?


As long as you trust that you are not avoiding something you need to look at, you must trust that your excitement is the thing to follow, then act in that direction.
只要你堅信自己並沒有迴避一些自己必須面對的東西,那你只需要相信興奮的指引,然後跟隨它,朝它指引的方向前進。





http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d4a0f6240102wvt7.html


 

 

友善提醒:閱讀訊息時請保持身心靈的平靜與開放,並善用自己的直覺與內在智慧,感知有正面幫助的訊息,提取它們,並放下沒有共鳴的部分,無須執著、擔憂、恐懼;保持心態的正面與開放,樂觀迎接新的可能,一種接近真善美的可能。


世界正在往好的方向轉變~感謝一切~歡迎轉載~NAMASTE~

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    LoveNPeace 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()