God said:
天父說:


Stay out of the mud.
遠離是非。


Refrain from gossip.Your purpose isn't to toss around words about others rapturously with glee while you put them down.This is not a high vibration whatsoever.Not a high vibration at all.You won't hear me giving you any such instructions to cast anyone down.Only smallness would make you do this.
勿去說長道短。你來的目的不是為了傳閒言碎語道他人是非。這不是高振動,絕對不是。我從不會建議你們這樣貶低別人。那只是你小我的驅使。


Gossip is a long-held paltry subject.Whole magazines are filled with gossip.Fill your heart and mind with merit and not gossip.
所謂的是是非非向來都是些沒有營養的話題,卻充斥著所有的媒體雜誌。用更多美好替代那些是非,充實你的心靈和思想吧。


You have a whole Life ahead of you.
完整的生命之路就在你前方。


Gossip isn't your business.
那些家長裡短不關你事。


Infringing in others"lives isn't your business.
你不該侵犯他人生活。


Who is having an affair with whomever is not your business.
誰和誰有緋聞與你何干。


Catastrophes are not your business.
災難無關與你。


Casting dispersions on others is absolutely not your business.
不要散佈別人的傳言。


Faulting yourself is not your business.
不要苛刻的對待自己。


Falseness is not your business.
遠離欺騙和不真實。


Superiority is not your business.
放下你的優越感。


Other people's lives are not your business.
他人的私生活與你無關。


There is no profit in filling your Life up with other people's doings and idle news and views.
以議論他人是非來填充自己的生活毫無意義可言。


Be with people who make you glad to be with them.And you be someone who makes others glad to be with you.
與那些你願意與之交往的人在一起,也讓自己成為別人願與你交往的良伴。


Life does not have to be urgent, nor is Life to be wasted.
生活不必來去匆匆,但也不應光陰虛度。


Life does not have to be superficial.Raise yourself a notch every day.Go higher and higher.
生活不該是淺嘗輒止,讓自己每天都有所提升,越升越高。


Don't rest on your laurels.Times a-wasting.Life's a-wasting.
不要依仗過去的成績。浪費時間就是浪費生命。


Live your God-given Life.Make Life worth living and holding dear.
活出你的天命。親愛的,讓生命活得其所。


Now is the time for all good people to come together.Even if you are a private person, you can share your Being.Every moment is ultimately shared.There is always sharing.Share something worth sharing.
現在是所有好心人走到一起的時候。即使你是一個人,也可以分享。每時每刻都是用來分享的。分享無時不可,無處不可。分享值得分享的一切。


Reflect.Think of what you are doing.Make others"lives the same way you would like your Life to be like.Have some good news and wonderfulness in mind to share.What stories do you tell? What upliftment will you give to a weary world that craves more goodness and mercy?
反省。想想你在做的。希望自己過什麼樣的生活,就幫助別人過上同樣的生活。懷揣著美好去與人分享。你要講什麼樣的故事?這令人厭倦的世界,迫切需要更多的慈悲與憐憫,你如何為它帶來振興?


I tell you frankly that you have far more to contribute to the world than gossip or any kind of belittlement.
坦率的說,除了流言和詆毀,你有多的多的東西可以奉獻給世人。


Scatter the world with Stars.Multiply the Sun.Admire the Moon that reflects the Sun.
何不用繁星去裝點這個世界,放大太陽的光芒,讚美那反射太陽的月亮。


Be you the Moon that reflects the Sun.Lift the world high.
何不成為那月亮,照亮這個世界。


Enjoy Life more.Expand happiness.Lead the world and raise the world Higher.
更多的享受生活。傳播快樂。引領這個世界,帶動它提升。


You have your work cut out for you.
你有你的天命。


Begin.Begin now.No more as you were.Be a new Moonbeam now.
開始吧,現在就開始。不再做過去的你,成為一縷新月的銀光。


The world has been waiting for you.I have been waiting for you.
世界一直在等待你,我一直在等待你。


Jumpstart your Life right now.
現在就啟動你的生活。


No waiting for tomorrow.Today is the day you are painting.Don't let the paint dry.
不要明日復明日。今天就是拿起畫筆的時候,不要晾乾了油彩。


Wherever you are, whatever else you are doing, bless.Bless while you are at it.
無論你在何處,在做著什麼,去祝福吧,在你還在的時候。


Bless one sentient Being, and you bless all.
祝福一個有情生命,就是對眾生的祝福。

 

 

 

原文:http://heavenletters.org/be-a-new-moonbeam.html
傳導:Gloria Wendroff 發佈於2017年7月20日
翻譯:天堂豎琴 http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1554109041

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


友善提醒:閱讀文章時請善用自己的直覺與內在智慧,感知哪些是對自己有正面幫助的訊息,提取它們,並放下沒有共鳴的部分,無須執著或恐懼;保持心態的正面與開放,樂觀迎接新的可能,一個活在永久和平、自由、繁榮與實現真善美之新世界的可能。感謝所有光愛存有們的付出,感謝一切美好的發生~
 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    LoveNPeace 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()