I"ll give you an analogy.
我用一個比喻來講解


This analogy keys directly into the concept of fundamental "unconscious" belief systems.
這個比喻,能夠直接"解鎖"你們的深層次無意識信念系統


When they are growing up, many individuals on your planet hear many stories, many parables as you call them.
在成長過程中,你們聽了很多的故事,很多的寓言


And perhaps one day you hear the parable of The Very Rich Person.
也許有一天,你還聽了一個叫《有錢人》的故事


And in being a small child, being open to all information, you sit there and absorb this parable.
小孩子對於所有的信息,都是敞開接收的。所以,小不點的你坐在那裡,認真地聽了這個故事。


And this parable says, "This person is exceedingly abundant."
這個故事說:有個人極其有錢


And at the same time, "This person is an exceedingly mean, nasty person."
但同時,他也是個非常的尖酸刻薄、卑鄙下流的人


So your little budding mind says, "Oh, abundance equals nastiness."
你的小腦袋瓜想:噢!有錢人就是卑鄙下流


And it joins the two.The two ideas marry and fuse in your consciousness belief matrix.
於是,"有錢"跟"卑鄙下流"就合二為一,進入了你的有意識的信念矩陣


So one day, when you"ve forgotten that you ever heard that parable, you grow up and say to yourself, "You know, I would really, really like to be abundant.I"d really like to be rich."
隨著時間的推移,你長大了,也忘記了這個故事。有一天,你對自己說:哇!我真想做個有錢人!我太希望自己有錢了!


But then, all of a sudden, somewhere deep down, so deep down that you can"t even hear it.
但是突然之間,在你內心非常非常深的地方,傳出一個你根本聽不到的小聲音


A little voice says, "But if I become rich, I"m going to become nasty and I don"t want to do that—so I"m not going to let myself become rich.
那個小聲音說:但是如果我有錢了,那我也會變得卑鄙下流!我不想成為這樣的人,所以我還是不要讓自己有錢吧!


Now, when you begin to delve deep in your meditation, when you are quiet within yourself and dive back through your own personal history and discover what the beliefs are that you have about situations in life, including abundance,
現在,你開始進入深度冥想。當你內在安靜下來,回溯自你的過往經歷,去發現你對於生活中的某些情景,有什麼樣的信念(也包括對於富足的信念)。


and where you got those beliefs and why you have them
找到你是在哪個地方"種下"這些信念,以及你為何會有這些信念。


then you can recognize how you may be sabotaging yourself, constantly short-circuiting yourself by having "piggy-backed" belief systems that have no business being joined together.
然後再認定出這些信念是如何讓你不斷地進入惡性循環,如何不斷地摧毀你自己。最後你會明白,這些你一直背負的信念,其實是將不相干的兩件事捆綁在一起的結果。


When you understand that you may have beliefs like the one just mentioned, you can then clarify the issue by saying,
當你明白,你是因為這些緣由而有了這樣的信念,你就可以釐清問題,對自己說:


Ah, but now I understand a person can be rich without being mean.
啊!現在我明白了,一個人可以有錢,也可以不酸刻薄、卑鄙下流


Now I understand that.
現在我真的明白了!


But I had to understand that I believed it was not possible before this point.
但我之前還認為這種情況是不可能的。


I equated nastiness and abundance as the concept
我把卑鄙下流和富足混為一談


and therefore, would not allow myself to be rich, because I did not want to be nasty.
於是我就不允許自己成為富人,因為我不想當個卑鄙小人


I did not want the whole picture of what I thought it meant to be rich.
因為我不想成為尖酸刻薄的有錢人


Now, how would I prefer to believe it is to be rich?"
那我現在更希望 自己所相信的有錢人是什麼樣子呢?


Redefine, rewrite your own personal definitions.
重新定義,重新書寫你個人關於"富足定義"


Once you understand what the definition is, rewrite it.
一旦你明白這個定義,重新書寫它


Use your imagination.
你可以運用你的 想像力


Rewrite the belief the way you prefer it to be
以你自己喜歡的方式,重寫你的信念


"I am a loving, kind, beautiful, artistic, creative, rich individual.
我是一個充滿愛、善良、美麗、有藝術天賦的、有創造力的、富足的人。


that's the kind of individual I prefer to be.
我希望自己成為這樣的人


And I now know I can be without in any way, shape or form having to hurt anyone else or myself, whatever I want to be.
現在我也知道,我可以成為我想成為的任何人,根本不需要以什麼方式去傷害他人或自己。


That's how powerful I really am."
真正的我,就是這麼強大!


That's true power.
這才是真正的力量!


---


Power
關於力量


When you understand that you are already as powerful as you need to be— without having to hurt anyone else or yourself—in order to create the reality you prefer, then you know True Power.
當你知道你已經足夠強大,根本不需要通過傷害自己或者他人,就能夠創造你想要的任何實相,那說明你明白了"真正的力量"


Power is not "control."
力量不是"控制"


It is not "domination."
力量不是"統治"


It is not "attempting to try" to make your reality conform to your will power.
也不是"試圖著""嘗試"使你的實相符合你的意志


No.
不!


Will is simply focus.
意志,就是簡簡單單地 聚焦/關注


It is simply clarity about who and what you are;
清清楚楚地知道你是什麼?你是誰?


what it is you prefer.
你想成為什麼?


And, clarity about what it is you believe you deserve.
並且弄清楚,你所相信的"你值得擁有什麼?"


That's a big issue.
這是一個"大哉問"


Deservability.
值得感


Big issue.
你們大部分人都有的問題


Especially with regard to abundance,
尤其是關於"富足"的


"Do I deserve to be abundant?"
"我值得富足嗎?"

 

 

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d4a0f6240102wm2u.html

 

 

 

 

友善提醒:閱讀訊息時請保持身心靈的平靜與開放,並善用自己的直覺與內在智慧,感知有正面幫助的訊息,提取它們,並放下沒有共鳴的部分,無須執著、擔憂、恐懼;保持心態的正面與開放,樂觀迎接新的可能,一種接近真善美的可能。


世界正在往好的方向轉變~感謝一切~歡迎轉載~NAMASTE~

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 LoveNPeace 的頭像
    LoveNPeace

    LoveNPeace

    LoveNPeace 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()