Understand something about The Law Of Attraction.

關於吸引來法則,有些東西你要理解


This dovetails perfectly into that understanding
這跟我剛才說的完全一致


It is not wrong to say,as many people interpret The Law Of Attraction on your planet to mean,
你們很多人對"吸引力法則"的理解,是沒錯的


Well,yes of course
肯定的


You have to be the frequency of the thing you wish to attract
你要吸引某個事物,你必須在它的振頻上


That's fine,
這非常對!


But it is not a complete nor a deep understanding of how it works
但對於吸引力法則的運作方式,這個理解還不全面,也不夠深入


Here is the true secret of The Law Of Attraction
我現在跟你們說說 吸引力法則的 真正奧秘吧


You have a core vibrational frequency
你有一個核心的振動頻率


It is purely uniquely you
它就是 純粹的、獨一無二的"你"


It's a beacon
它是個"指示燈"


It's ike a lighthouse
就像一座燈塔


It shines
散發著光芒


It radiates purely that signature frequency of your unique being
它不停地輻射著屬於你的獨一無二的標誌頻率


It never stops radiating that light,that frequency,that energy.
不斷地散發著 這個光、這個頻率、這個能量


Never stops.
永不停歇


Everything that is in alignment with that frequency
任何與這個頻率相匹配的事物


is doing its utmost comes to you.
都在盡它們所能地湧向你


Everything that is not aligned with that frequency
而任何與這頻率不匹配的事物


Is doing its utmost to get as far away from you as it possible can.
都在盡可能地遠離你,能多遠它們就會離多遠


If the things that are aligned with that beacon aren't reaching you.
如果與這燈塔相匹配的事物,沒能到你那裡


It is not because you're not vibrating at the resonance that you need to attract it.
並不是因為你不在所需共振的頻率上,而無法吸引它


It's because your definitions and believes are holding it away.
而是因為你的看法(定義)、信念把它擋在外面


If the things that are trying to get away from you
如果有什麼東西,試圖離開你


Can't get away from you.
卻無法離開


It's not because they"re not trying.
不是因為它們不想離開


It's because you're holding on to them.
而是因為你緊抓不放,它們無法離開


So the true secret of The Law Of Attraction
所以吸引力法則的真正奧秘


Is not how to learn to attract what you prefer
不是你要去學習如何吸引你想要的


It's how to learn to let go of what you don't.
而是學習如何放下你所不想要的


So that you can let it what is trying to get to you automatically by definition
如此,你才能讓那些一直想進入你生命的,自動進來


That's the true Secret
這才是真正的《秘密》


And that's why it's effortless.
這也是為什麼,它可以如此輕鬆不費力


It's just about letting go and letting in
因為你只需放手讓它走,允許讓它進


It's not about having to learn to do something you're not already doing.
而不是去學習做什麼你還沒去做的事








http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d4a0f6240102wi8v.html





 

友善提醒:閱讀訊息時請保持身心靈的平靜與開放,並善用自己的直覺與內在智慧,感知有正面幫助的訊息,提取它們,並放下沒有共鳴的部分,無須執著、擔憂、恐懼;保持心態的正面與開放,樂觀迎接新的可能,一種接近真善美的可能。


世界正在往好的方向轉變~感謝一切~歡迎轉載~NAMASTE~

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    LoveNPeace 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()