Greetings, Beloved Ones.
問候,親愛的一們


We send you blessings of Love and Light, in this Now moment, and we invite you to open your heart for our message for you…
我們發送給你愛與光的祝福,在這個當下時刻,我們邀請你向我們的信息敞開心。


At this time, we wish to speak on the reason for your incarnation in this lifetime.
在這個時刻,我們希望談論你在此生化身的原因。


Deep inside your heart is the spark of Creator, who wants to experience expansion.
你內心深處有著造物主的火花,他想要體驗擴張。


The way expansion takes place is when consciousness is in an environment that allows for desire to spring forth.
擴張發生的方式是當意識處於允許渴望成長的環境中時。


In other words, when you, as the expression of Creator, are experiencing your life in this incarnation, you constantly deciding if you are enjoying or not enjoying an experience.
換句話說,當你,作為造物主的擴張,在這個化身中體驗你的生命,你不斷地決定你是否享受一個體驗。


When you are enjoying an experience, you'll want more of it.
當你享受一個體驗,你會想要更多。


When you are not enjoying an experience, you'll want the opposite of it.
當你不享受一個體驗,你會想要它的相反面。


Either way, your desire of a certain experience creates a new reality.
無論哪一種,你對某種體驗的渴望創造了一個新的現實。


This new reality adds to the expansion to the existence of All That Is.
這個新現實添加給了一切萬有的擴張。


All That is includes your entire Universe, Multiverse and beyond.
一切萬有包括你的整個宇宙,多元宇宙以及之上。


Creator is All That Is.
造物主是一切萬有。


That means that everything and All That Is is an expression of Creator.
這意味著一切,一切萬有都是造物主的一個擴張。


What does that mean for your daily life?
這對你的日常生活意味著什麼?


Everything in your life is just an experience.
你生活中的一切只是一個體驗。


Pleasant or unpleasant.
愉快還是不愉快。


It is simply an environment for expansion.
只是一個擴張的環境。


When you begin to relax into the knowing that it is just an experience, you can begin to choose what kind of experience and reality you wish to focus on.
當你開始放鬆,知道這只是一個體驗,你可以開始選擇你希望專注於什麼樣的體驗和現實。


It is your undivided attention to pleasant experiences that will create more of it.
對愉快體驗的全神貫注會創造更多相似的。


It is your undivided attention to unpleasant experiences that will create more of it.
對不愉快體驗的全神貫注會創造更多相似的。


That places you in a position of inner strength and creatorship.
這讓你處於一個內在力量和創造者角色的境地。


You are the expression of Creator in every moment and therefore you have the choice of what you wish to create.
你是造物主在每個時刻的表達,因此你可以選擇你希望創造什麼。


Know That All Is Well, Beloved Ones.
知曉一切都好,親愛的一們。


Welcome Home.
歡迎回家。


We are walking beside you, every step of the way.
我們就在你的身邊,在一路上。


Dear Ones, you are loved beyond measure. Always.
親愛的一們,你被無可估量地愛著。總是如此。


I am Archangel Michael and I bring you this truth.
我是大天使麥克,我帶給你這個真理。

 

 

 


原文:http://sananda.website/archangel-michael-via-asara-january-15th-2018
通靈:Asara
翻譯:Nick Chan
http://nickchan-love.blog.163.com/blog/static/2699860322018018030594

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


友善提醒:閱讀文章時請善用自己的直覺與內在智慧,感知哪些是對自己有正面幫助的訊息,提取它們,並放下沒有共鳴的部分,無須執著或恐懼;保持心態的正面與開放,樂觀迎接新的可能,一個活在永久和平、自由、繁榮與實現真善美之新世界的可能。感謝所有光愛存有們的付出,感謝一切美好的發生~

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    LoveNPeace 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()